Free Appraisals on
12:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m or By Appointment
Proud member of The
TAC Auctions Inc.
37 Water Street
Wakefield, MA 01880
TAC Auctions, Inc. Terms of Service
- The highest bidder accepted by the auctioneer shall be the buyer but in the event of a dispute between bidders, the item in question shall be re-offered.
- All items are described to the best of our knowledge, however neither T A C Auctions Inc. nor its consignor makes any warranties or guarantees expressed oral or implied with respect to such property as to the condition, period, rarity or provenance of any lot sold. The absence of any reference to the condition of property does not imply perfect or imperfect condition. No statement made anywhere, whether written or oral shall be deemed a warranty.
- All items are sold as is where is and all sales are final.
- It is the responsibility of the buyer to preview prior to the sale.
- If the auctioneer feels that an opening bid is not commensurate or merely a fractional advance for the value of the lot being offered, he may withdraw the lot.
- The purchaser assumes complete responsibility for items at the fall of the hammer.
- We reserve the right to hold merchandise until check clears.
- A buyer’s premium applies to all purchases.
- All purchases are subject to a Massachusetts Sales Tax unless the purchaser provides a tax exempt number.
- Bidding with this card on any item(s) indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Copyright © 1999-2013 Tonya A. Cameron Auctioneers Inc., Wakefield, Massachusetts
Website by RJRWebDesigns.com